Innovative Capital is inspired to give back to our community and support organizations that share our values. We see parallels between our philanthropic goal to give in ways that lift people and our for-profit goal to finance companies so they can grow and do what they do better. At Innovative Capital, we believe that giving back to our community will enable others to pay it forward.
We are motivated to see our efforts reverberate through society. We know how the actions of our customers and their advisors ripple through their businesses. Being a force of good and making a positive impact rewards our team just as it impacts the community we call home.
We are afforded the privilege to consult our clients, which requires us to understand their needs and represent their interests. We strive to conduct ourselves in our business and philanthropic endeavors to think forward in innovative ways. We intend to make decisions that will make long term, meaningful impact for our community. Please find the organizations that we invest our time and resources to be a force for good.
Tariq Khamisa Foundation
- The power to forgive and the innovative idea the Khamisa and Hicks family had to take their tragedies and energize a movement to educate youth restorative practices inspires us.
- The mission of the Tariq Khamisa Foundation is to create safer schools and communities through educating and inspiring children in the restorative principles of accountability, compassion, forgiveness, and peacemaking.
- Innovative Capital’s, Brent Arteaga-Biggs, is the Board Chair of the Tariq Khamisa Foundation and passionate about the mission.
- Innovative Capital’s, Revel Stark is an active contributor and serves on the marketing committee of the Tariq Khamisa Foundation.
- Innovative Capital Invested in the Sisu Academy. The first all-girls tuition-free, boarding high school. The organization is providing an embedded incubator fueled by entrepreneurs and seed capital and creating an immersive learning environment.
- We are inspired to see how this organization can help future entrepreneurs realize their goals.
Rotary Club 33
- Innovative Capital’s, Revel Stark is an active member of Rotary Club 33. The 4th largest Rotary in the world! We are proud to get involved and help this powerhouse of an organization support many worthy causes.
- Provisors provide our organization with a network of leading professionals that serve our business and also help us offer referrals to our clients to help solve the different challenges facing their business.
- We strive to provide value added solutions for our clients, and the Provisor’s network of like-minded professionals helps us achieve this goal.